Milliard Premium Folding Bed with Luxurious Memory Foam Mattress – Perfect Guest Bed Featuring a Super Strong Sturdy Frame – (No Assembly Required Just Screw in the Wheels and Go) – 75″ X 31.5″
College students, apartment dwellers, and extended families will appreciate how precious space can be where there is little to be had, but the Milliard Premium Folding Bed can provide comfortable sleeping arrangements in a pinch when visitors spend the night. All you need are pillows, a blanket, and our folding bed to have everything you need to make yourself or your guests comfortable.
Just wheel the guest bed out, unfold it, and you’re ready to go. The metal frame folds out clamshell-style, so setup is easy, and stabilizing legs at each end are double-reinforced to make sure you don’t go bump in the night. The guest bed includes a supple memory foam mattress with poly deck-style support, which means you’ll get a good night’s sleep. It’s a must-have for dorm rooms, family dens, or attic spaces, since it can be easily set up in living areas when guests stay for the night. When the floor needs to be cleared, the bed easily folds and stows away.
Assembly is simple, requires no additional tools, and even includes brackets to attach a headboard and footboard for a more permanent setup. The Premium Folding Bed has been produced by Milliard with your comfort and convenience in mind for years of satisfaction. Don’t forget to check out our other great products!
- Features exceptional fit-and-finish. Full-metal bed frame features assisted-folding, double-reinforced stabilizer bars
- Includes a memory foam mattress with an extra-soft removable cover. Trampoline bed base is supple, yet supportive.
- Clamshell folding pattern secures shut with an adjustable trident buckle for easy opening and closing and for use with other mattresses
- Needs minimal assembly with no tools. Just attach the wheels and you’re ready to go!
- Super strong for adults. Bed dimensions:Cot size (L 75″ x W 31.5″ x H 16″) Compact: Folded its just 12″ thick
Get this one!
Comfortable, attractive, convenient Very comfy and perfect for our out of town guests. When folded up, this takes up about the same space as an old fashioned steam radiator. Doesn’t look too bad either. I particularly like that this supports a range of body sizes – many of the other folding beds here have a top weight limit around 250-300. This was also EXTREMELY simple to get set up and to fold up and down every day, particularly because the legs automatically come down when you start to unfold it. I slept on this twice myself…