Nested Bean Zen Sack Classic – Adjustable Cotton Wearable Blanket | Baby Sleeping Bag (15-24 Months, This Way ‘n That Way – White)
DESIGN Your reassuring touch can signal comfort, security and love to your baby, allowing them to calm and sleep peacefully. Based on the medically proven benefits of touch, the Zen Sack includes a lightly weighted area on the chest which gives the sensation of a caregiver’s palm. Parents who have used the Zen Sack say their babies get up to two additional hours of nighttime sleep within 1-3 nights. TWO WAY ZIPPER SYSTEM Two zippers open and close almost the entire perimeter of the Zen Sack, making mid-sleep diaper changes a breeze. This design also makes putting on and taking off this sleep sack super easy, even with only one arm available. SIZING Comes in 0-6 months (7-18 lbs, 21-30 in), 6-15 months (16-26 lbs, 26-33 in) and 15-24 months (26-36 lbs, 31-38 in). Adjustable shoulder snaps allow for a snug fit. MATERIAL Made from 100% luxuriously soft cotton for your baby’s tender skin, it is washer and dryer safe. The weighted pad is filled with non-toxic poly beads, the same as you find in children’s stuffed toys. SAFETY The Zen Sack exceeds safety standards. It has passed all mandatory and several voluntary tests. All materials are BPA, toxic and Phthalate free. YOUR STORY IS OUR STORY We know that bringing your new baby home is wonderful… and a little anxiety inducing! There’s so much to discover about caring for your new little one. It’s natural to feel moments of uncertainty as you learn your baby’s cry cues, eating habits and sleep patterns. Each member of the Nested Bean team has experienced the joys and the challenges, the milestones and the tears that come with raising small children. It is this first had experience that led us to the creation of the Zen Sack. Your story is our story.
- LIGHTLY WEIGHTED: On the chest, to give the feeling of your reassuring palm. The weighted pad is filled with non-toxic poly beads (same as those used in children’s toys) and was created using physio-therapy standards to give just the right amount of pressure. Moms report longer sleep in 1-3 nights.
- WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: In the small (0-6 months) and medium (6-15 months) sizes, the weight is contained within the chick to mimic your palm. In the large (15-24 months) size, the weight is evenly distributed across the baby’s chest, making it perfect for older babies who roll over more.
- MATERIAL: 100% soft, breathable cotton. Perfect for year-round use. TOG = 0.5. Completely washer/dryer safe and BPA, toxin and phthalate free. Exceeds safety standards – 12 mandatory and 7 voluntary tests passed.
- SIZING: Comes in 0-6 months (7-18 lbs, 21-30 in), 6-15 months (16-26 lbs, 26-33 in) and 15-24 months (26-36 lbs, 31-38 in)
- EASY TO USE: Two-way zipper system makes midnight diaper changes a breeze. The adjustable shoulder snaps allow this wearable blanket to grow with your baby and make it the perfect swaddle transition product.
Sleep-saver!! I was honestly a little skeptical when I purchased this product. Our little girl was 2 months old and sleeping okay – waking up about 2-3 times a night and occasionally having a bad night where I would have to hold her, no joke, all night long. The biggest issue was that she HAD to be sleeping right next to me and would wake up the instant I would try to transfer her to our bedside bassinet. Don’t get me wrong, I love baby snuggles but babies are bedhogs and I really just wanted to sleep on my…
After three nearly sleepless weeks once my LO hit his … After three nearly sleepless weeks once my LO hit his 4-month sleep regression and swaddle transition, I was ready to try anything. The sack is cute, well built and soft, but it hasn’t made a long lasting sleep improvement. The first couple of nights he slept 5-6 hours, and I was ready to buy 5 more, but then after a few days he went back to his old habits of waking every 1.5-2 hours. I’ll keep using it because, frankly, I have no other sleep sack option right now, but it’s not the miracle I…