Smart Caregiver Corporation Cordless Bed Exit Monitoring System Alarm with Bed Pressure Sensing Pad – Help Prevent Falls and Wandering While Unattended
Cordless Bed Alarm Sensor Pads allow you to be alerted when your patient starts to get up while you are in another room. Cordless products also eliminate tripping hazards because there are NO CORDS! Pre-programmed and ready for use on delivery! Place the pad under the fitted sheet starting at patient’s shoulder, place batteries in the monitor, then turn on the monitor and you are good to go. This system is designed to assist caregivers in preventing falls of their residents. Fall alarms, mobility monitors, and anti-wandering products are efficient tools that help caregivers with their day to day to duties. These devices alert caregivers in a multitude of ways so that when a resident is attempting to get up and/or exit a doorway without proper assistants, the caregiver hears an alert and promptly goes to the aide of the resident.Complete system includes 1 wireless bed alarm and 1 cordless bed sensor pad with 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Place monitor up to 300 feet away from pad.
- Portable – Place monitor up to 300 feet away from pad.
- Easy to use and effective caregiver alarm. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of bed unattended.
- System includes One Monitor and One 10in x 30in Pressure Sensing Bed Pad
- Place the cordless bed sensor pad across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet. Position the pad under the resident’s shoulder blades, alarm will sound when they sit up or place it under the hips, alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the bed. The alarm will sound continuous when weight is removed from the pad.
- Use 3 “C” size batteries (Included)