South Shore Step One 4-Drawer Chest, Pure White
Contemporary Lines And Finish
This Step One 4-drawer dresser has a timeless look and blends in easily with any decor. The contemporary lines are softened by the curved kick plate, and metal handles add character and value to the furniture. The neutral, modern style makes it suitable for men’s, women’s or kids bedrooms, providing plenty of storage space in this attractive piece of furniture.
Practical Storage And Organization
This bedroom furniture collection was designed just for tighter spaces! Featuring 4 practical drawers with metal handles, the dresser provides plenty of room for clothes, linens or general storage. The drawer slides are made of metal and include dampers and catches, creating a secure environment for babies and kids.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this Step One Dresser with a full 5-year limited warranty. Assembly is required. The packaging is tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. We recommend 2 people to assemble. The back is not laminated and the accessories are not included. Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard. Wipe clean with a dry cloth. South Shore Furniture’s support team is available 7 days a week if you have any questions.
- BEDROOM STORAGE: Providing a set of 4 drawers perfect for clothes, toys or linens, this dresser is a spacious but compact piece of bedroom furniture.
- SLEEK AND MODERN: With contemporary shaping and finish, the dresser features a curved kickboard and contrasting metal handles, making it a stylish addition to any bedroom decor.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR BEDROOM: This versatile design will work perfectly in a bedroom as a contemporary dresser.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: This dresser is manufactured in North America from certified Environmentally Preferred laminated particle panels.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this dresser with a full 5-year limited warranty. Assembly is required.